Tuesday, January 27, 2009

American Idol - since when are all the judges so happy?

I have to admit that I have not watched American Idol in a few seasons and even tonight I am only watching it because there is nothing else on TV and I am putting off doing homework. But I have to say, it seems like the judges are yes happy. Maybe they watched that new Jim Carrey movie Yes Man and took it to heart, or is the caliber of contestants just better this season? I've been watching for 20 minutes and all but one contestant has been put through to Hollywood. I used to enjoy watching the first weeks of AI because that was when all the crazy people sang. If I want to see good singers, then I'll watch when they narrow the field down to the top 12.

Any opinions? Why do you watch American Idol? Or have you stopped like I have?

No comments:

Post a Comment