Thursday, January 22, 2009

Spoiler: Grey's Anatomy - "We saved a life, that's never a waste"

I want to hear from you: If you had a serial killer as a patient and you knew he was being executed in a few days, would you help him die so that his organs could be donated to a young boy who needed them to live or would you save your patient's life, even if he is a murderer?

This question was at the center of tonight's Grey's episode. And honestly, this is the type of medical taboo storyline I would expect on Private Practice, since Grey's usually focuses more on the relationships between the doctors. But this episode was done well and overall I liked it.

Here are my thoughts:
- I am really over Denny as a "ghost" or whatever he is. Did Izzy finally figure out that she is sick/dying at the end of the show? Does that mean Denny is gone? I'm not sure how to feel about this yet.
- I don't like the Cristina/Owen relationship. How are we supposed to believe they have feelings for one another if they don't talk? And why does he deserve a second chance?
- The Meredith/Cristina fight has lasted too long. I hope they can now be friends again.
- It was amazing to me that almost everyone in the hospital had a hand in trying to save that little boy's life. And having to do with this topic, mothers pleading with their kids to live on these hospital shows is always so difficult to watch. He just had to live!
- Very random idea, but all this time that doctors have been having sex with one another in the on-call room, people have been able to hear them if they are standing right outside the door? That was what was insinuated tonight and it kind of grosses me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment