Monday, January 19, 2009

Spoiler rules

In this age of DVRs and television shows posted online, I know how easy it is for people to watch shows days after they originally air. I also know how often people will go online and find out information about their favorite television show before they watched it. This is extremely frustrating. It has happened to me a few times and this is why I promise to try my best to never ruin a show for people who have yet to watch it.

Whenever I write about the specifics of a show that just aired I will write Spoiler in the headline of the post. On this same note, if people are posting about specifics, please start your comment with the word Spoiler. From there it is up to the reader to pass over information they do not yet want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment