Thursday, January 29, 2009

Spoiler: Private Practice, an episode of weirdness

Tonight's episode of Private Practice was entertaining, but also angering at times. I will start by giving my (shorter than usual) list of good aspects of the show and then move on to the parts that bothered me.

The good
1) How adorable was Sam and his inhaler? I honestly made me laugh out loud multiple times during the show.

The bad
1) I think it is really awkward that Sam and Naomi are talking about their sex lives with one another.
2) Why did Pete have to play the bad guy who goes against what Sam thinks is right two weeks in a row? Though I do like that he tried to get that drug addict help.
3) Very little Dell = me unhappy. He is just so great to look at.
4) Interactions between Addison and her brother, Archer, are annoying. I already don't like his character.

The ugly
1) Why is it that Violet needs Cooper to move in with her? He can support her without living with her! This is a stupid idea and will only ruin things between him and Charlotte, as they have already begun to do.

As for the previews, I have already made my thoughts on this "crossover event" heard. We'll have to wait to see how it pans out, but I can't see the combination of the two shows going smoothly. What happens for the viewers who only watch one show? I watch both, so I will be interested in all of the storylines, but I do pity those who will be left confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment